Dr. Terry Dubrow calls Brandi Glanville’s face a ‘ticking time bomb,’ offers help

Terry Dubrow to the rescue.

The plastic surgeon offered his help to Brandi Glanville amid her struggles with facial disfigurement, calling her condition a “ticking time bomb.”

The “Botched” star, 66, told TMZ Thursday that his fellow Bravolebrity, 52, “needs a diagnosis” ASAP.

Terry Dubrow reacted to Brandi Glanville’s facial disfigurement. Getty Images for Nobu Newport Beach
The “Botched” star offered his and colleague Dr. Paul Nassif’s help. Getty Images
The plastic surgeon said Glanville “needs a diagnosis” ASAP. FilmMagic

“She has to figure out if there’s a microorganism in there,” Dubrow explained. “It’s not going to be a parasite, it’s not going to be something she ate, it’s going to be from something that got into her bloodstream.

“Every minute that that microorganism is allowed to stay in her skin and do potential damage, she could suffer worse for it,” he continued.

The doctor explained that Glanville’s condition “could become more difficult to treat” and lead to “more scars and more nodules” if not taken care of quickly.

Heather Dubrow’s husband referred to the “RHOBH” alum as a “ticking time bomb.” Instagram/@heatherdubrow
Terry speculated that Glanville may “need a surgical intervention.” Instagram/@heatherdubrow

“Brandi needs a diagnosis,” Dubrow reiterated. “She probably needs a surgical intervention to get a piece of tissue and figure out what’s going on.”

He said that “the ‘Botched’ doctors are here for” the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alum, referencing colleague Paul Nassif.

Glanville first revealed her health issues in October 2023 when she was hospitalized over a stress-induced angioedema, causing her face to blow up and her eyes to swell shut.

The former reality star has been documenting her health struggles since filming a second season of “Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip” Bravo last year. Charles Sykes/Bravo via Getty Images
Glanville was cut from the show after Caroline Manzo accused her of sexual assault. Getty Images

In July of the following year, she showed her face via X and claimed she was “too swollen for OnlyFans” and Cameo appearances.

The “miserable” reality star blamed Bravo for the stress she believed caused her swelling and threatened to sue.

Glanville, notably, was axed from “The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip” last year after Caroline Manzo claimed she sexually assaulted her while filming Season 4.

She has denied the allegations. NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal via Getty Images
Glanville was hospitalized for facial swelling in October 2023. @brandiglanville/Instagram

Manzo, 63, sued Bravo instead of Glanville for continuing to film while she was “in distress.”

Glanville, who has repeatedly denied the allegations, shared a health update last week, admitting to spending more than $70,000 on trying to figure out what is happening to her face.

The former model, who has lost five teeth, told social media users that “some” doctors believed her appearance stemmed from a facial parasite that “jumps around [her] face” or a “stress-induced edema.”

She gave an update on her condition last week. @BrandiGlanville/X
The Bravolebrity has spent over $70,000 trying to identify the cause of her symptoms. Brandi Glanville/X

Related Posts

“After 2 Years of Hiding the Truth, Kate Confirms Long-Standing Rumors: ‘I Apologize to Those Who Trusted Me, the Cancer Was…’”

Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, has long been admired for her grace, commitment, and dedication to her royal duties. Over the years, she has become one of the most beloved figures in the UK and internationally, known for her charitable work and …

Read more

“‘Dear Brother, Please Rest Assured…’ – Princess Anne Stays by King Charles’ Side, and He Declares: ‘The Royal Successor Is…’”

Princess Anne Stays by King Charles’ Bedside During His Illness In a touching display of loyalty and family devotion, Princess Anne has remained by the bedside of her brother, King Charles III, as he battles a serious health condition. …

Read more

“King Charles Announces Heartbreaking Tragedy: ‘My Harry Has Been…’”

5 Minutes Ago, King Charles Made a Sad Announcement! Prince Harry Has… The royal family has once again been thrust into the spotlight as King Charles III made a heartbreaking announcement that has left the world in shock. Just moments …

Read more

“Two Days Before Being Found, They Were Attacked by a…”

On February 26, 2025, the arts community and fans around the world were shocked by the news of the passing of legendary actor Gene Hackman and his wife, classical pianist Betsy Arakawa, at their home in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Both were found dead …

Read more

Bodybuilder “Jodi Vance” DIED at the age of 20 due to “severe dehydration” just because she didn’t do this right…

Vance’s trainer said her health had become “quite concerning” recently Bodybuilder Jodi Vance . Photo: Jodi Vance/Instagram Bodybuilder Jodi Vance has died after suffering a fatal heart attack, her family said. She was 20 years old. A post on Vance’s  …

Read more

“Why Did They Abandon Their Elderly Parents Until Death, Driven by Past Stressful Conflicts?”

Legendary Oscar-winning actor Gene Hackman died at the age of 95 along with his wife Betsy Arakawa at their home in Santa Fe, New Mexico on February 26, 2025. He is survived by three children from his first marriage to Faye Maltese: Christopher …

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *