Jennifer Lopez dodges questions about ex Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs amid his sex crimes scandal

Jennifer Lopez is actively avoiding answering any questions about her ex Sean “Diddy” Combs’ legal issues despite growing curiosity over what she may have known when he allegedly committed his crimes.

Paparazzi spotted the triple-threat entertainer on two occasions recently, and attempted to get a response from her on the horrifying allegations made about the disgraced rap mogul.

Following a screening for her new film “Unstoppable” in Los Angeles on Oct. 26, Lopez stepped out to sign autographs for fans, when a woman asked, “Do you have any comments about P. Diddy?”

The “Jenny From the Block” singer — who had a stoic look on her face in the clip obtained by the Daily Mail — appeared as if she did not hear the question, and quickly exited with a bodyguard.

Jennifer Lopez is avoiding answering questions about Sean “Diddy” Combs. The Hollywood JR / BACKGRID
The entertainer stayed silent when asked about the sex crimes scandal on two occasions. The Hollywood JR / BACKGRID

Lopez was also seen in a separate video obtained by Page Six surrounded by a group of photographers outside of LA hotspot Funke after she went to dinner with her manager, Benny Medina, on Oct. 19.

A paparazzo asked her at that time, “Hey Jennifer, do you have anything to say about the P. Diddy situation?”

The “Hustlers” star, who was dressed in a form-fitting tan dress and accompanied by a male friend, seemed uncomfortable as she looked down and quickly got into the passenger’s side of a vehicle.

Lopez dated Combs when at least some of his alleged crimes occurred. AFP via Getty Images
Lopez and Combs dated from 1999 to 2001. Getty Images

Lopez is not the first star who previously had ties to Combs that has attempted to distance themselves.

In early October, Kevin Hart was asked about “hosting” parties for the “Bad Boy for Life” rapper, so he told the pap in response, “You asking the wrong person the wrong question, man. It’s not a good question.”

Despite Lopez’s attempts to not comment on her ex’s legal issues, her name was dragged into the scandal this week by an ex-Playboy model who claimed Combs made her watch a music video of the “Let’s Get Loud” singer at one of his infamous “Freak Off” parties.

“It was kind of an odd thing to find out that we were watching [Lopez’s] video,” Rachel Kennedy alleged on the Daily Mail’s “The Trial of Diddy” podcast Friday. “It seemed a little bit creepy to me, very disrespectful.”

The former model also claimed that Combs was on the phone with Lopez at one point during her alleged interaction with the rapper, which she claimed took place at a Tokyo hotel room in 2000.

A former Playboy model claimed that she was forced to watch a video of Lopez during one of Combs’ “Freak Off” parties. Getty Images
The pop star has not been named in any of her ex’s lawsuits, though. FilmMagic, Inc

The “On the Floor” singer and “Last Night” rapper dated for two years from 1999 to 2001.

Combs, 54, has been accused of raping at least one of his alleged victims during that time frame. However, Lopez, 55, has not been named in any of her ex’s lawsuits or been accused of any wrongdoing.

Attorney Tony Buzbee, who is spearheading many of the civil suits against Combs, has alleged that many “powerful people” were involved in the former Bad Boy exec’s sexual assault crimes, though.

“The day will come when we will name names other than Sean Combs, and there’s a lot of names. It’s a long list already, but because of the nature of this case, we are going to make damn sure — damn sure — that we’re right before we do that,” he said in a press conference on Oct. 1. “The names will shock you.”

Combs, seen here with Lopez at the 2000 VMAs, has denied any wrongdoing. Getty Images
He is currently behind bars awaiting trial for federal sex trafficking charges and other claims. Getty Images

In a separate federal case, Combs was charged with sex trafficking, racketeering, fraud or coercion and transportation to engage in prostitution.

He pleaded not guilty but is currently awaiting his trial behind bars at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, NY, as he is being held without bail. The trial is set to begin on May 5, 2025.

If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call the Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-330-0226.

Advertisement

Related Posts

Bodybuilder “Jodi Vance” DIED at the age of 20 due to “severe dehydration” just because she didn’t do this right…

Vance’s trainer said her health had become “quite concerning” recently Bodybuilder Jodi Vance . Photo: Jodi Vance/Instagram Bodybuilder Jodi Vance has died after suffering a fatal heart attack, her family said. She was 20 years old. A post on Vance’s  …

Read more

“Why Did They Abandon Their Elderly Parents Until Death, Driven by Past Stressful Conflicts?”

Legendary Oscar-winning actor Gene Hackman died at the age of 95 along with his wife Betsy Arakawa at their home in Santa Fe, New Mexico on February 26, 2025. He is survived by three children from his first marriage to Faye Maltese: Christopher …

Read more

“Uncovering the Haunting Death of Gene Hackman and His Wife: A Timeline That Sends Shivers, with One Disturbing Detail”

Gene Hackman and his wife Betsy were found dead in their Santa Fe, N.M., home on Feb. 26 When authorities went inside the two-story Santa Fe, N.M., home of  Gene Hackman  and  his wife Betsy  around 2 p.m. on Wed. Feb. 26, they spotted Betsy first. …

Read more

Mocks Selena Gomez in a new post specifically showing her attitude when …

Model Hailey Bieber denies liking a sarcastic TikTok post about Justin Bieber’s ex Selena Gomez. Model Hailey Bieber. Photo:  Wire Hailey Bieber’s rep is speaking out after a TikToker claimed she “liked” a TikTok post mocking Selena Gomez and her …

Read more

Queen Mary Just Copied Kate Middleton’s Most Shimmery Gown to Date

Generate Key Takeaways It was a glimmering event for Queen Mary in Copenhagen this past week in more ways than one: She and her husband King Frederik hosted an Arts and Culture Ball at Christianborg Palace, taking over a tiara-worthy tradition started …

Read more

Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle And Their Fight Over Bees

Not only is she supposedly stealing ideas, but she’s stealing hobbies, too?  That’s what a lot of fans and critics can’t help but wonder as it’s being pointed out that Kate Middleton has long been a beekeeper before Meghan Markle told the world about …

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *