Kenya Moore finally admits to sex poster scandal that led to ‘RHOA’ suspension: ‘I didn’t have to take it that far’

Kenya Moore finally admitted she was responsible for the explicit poster scandal that got her suspended from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” earlier this year.

“Hindsight is always 50/50. If I could do it all over again — I believe the photos were very distasteful, and I elevated the situation,” she said on “Tamron Hall” during Thursday’s episode.

“I’ve elevated situations before, and I’ve taken full accountability for the things that I’ve done,” she continued. “I am sorry for what I’ve done. I didn’t have to take it that far.”

Kenya Moore finally admitted on “Tamron Hall” that she was behind the explicit photos of Brittany Eady displayed at her Kenya Moore Hair Spa grand opening in June. @TamronHallShow/X
“Hindsight is always 50/50. If I could do it all over again — I believe the photos were very distasteful, and I elevated the situation,” she said on Thursday’s episode. @TamronHallShow/X

Moore, 53, shocked guests at her Kenya Moore Hair Spa grand opening in June when posters of series newcomer Brittany Eady allegedly performing oral sex were displayed at the event.

She immediately denied having any involvement in the shocking incident.

“Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see,” she cryptically wrote on her Instagram Story afterward. “The truth always comes to light.”

“I’ve elevated situations before, and I’ve taken full accountability for the things that I’ve done,” Moore continued. @TamronHallShow/X
“I am sorry for what I’ve done. I didn’t have to take it that far,” the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star added. @TamronHallShow/X

About a week later, Page Six broke the news that Bravo had suspended her from “RHOA” indefinitely.

During her appearance on “Tamron Hall” Thursday, Moore insisted she was “never fired” from the reality show and claimed the “headlines that spread across the world” were false.

“I am still under contract, and I am still an employee of the network,” she said, claiming she “still” receives checks from Bravo.

She also alleged the network told her she was “never under investigation for revenge porn.”

Page Six revealed in June there were several posters of Eady allegedly performing oral sex on display at Moore’s salon opening. Clifton Prescod/Bravo
Moore initially denied having anything to do with the shocking posters. AB+DM/Bravo

In a statement to Page Six Thursday, Bravo said, “We take all allegations of violations of our policies seriously, reviewed the matter and took appropriate action.”

The former Miss USA winner went on to explain on “Tamron Hall” why she featured the raunchy posters of Eady at her June event.

“Some of the new girls come on, and … they’re trying to make a name for themselves, especially when they’re not really showing up,” Moore said.

“But when you go too far, and that’s what happened — we were having a filming [event] and things took a really dark turn toward me There was a young lady who was new and she just was poking the bear.”

A week later, Page Six exclusively revealed she had been suspended from “RHOA.” Christopher Peterson / SplashNews.com
However, she denied being investigated by Bravo while on “Tamron Hall” Thursday. WireImage

“And everybody knows the saying that I made up: ‘Don’t come for me unless I send for you.’ That means, simply, I mind my business. I don’t start anything; I respond,” she continued.

Moore further claimed she felt “threatened” during a screaming match with Eady — though she did not mention her by name — which is why she was upset to begin with.

She claimed she told producers she was “concerned” and “scared” about the situation, but allegedly nothing was done about it. Consequently, she took matters into her own hands.

Moore claimed she found “a lot” of sexually charged images of Eady online but “only showed one.”

Moore also said she decided to pull the stunt after feeling “threatened” during a heated fight with a new cast member, who she did not refer to by name. AB+DM/Bravo
She claimed nothing was addressed after she went to Bravo with her concerns. Bryan Steffy/Bravo

“I’ve never had a child and been in a situation like this before,” she said, fighting back tears.

“So that’s why I escalated it to the point where I was protecting not only myself but my child.”

Moore welcomed her daughter, Brooklyn Doris Daly, in 2018 with her then-husband, Marc Daly.

Eady has not publicly commented on Moore’s latest remarks. Brittany Eady/Instagram
After the incident in June, she posted on her Instagram Story, “It’s never a good feeling being targeted or HAZED by someone I thought would embrace me into a new circle, that I never met.” Brittany Eady/Instagram

Advertisement

Related Posts

“After 2 Years of Hiding the Truth, Kate Confirms Long-Standing Rumors: ‘I Apologize to Those Who Trusted Me, the Cancer Was…’”

Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, has long been admired for her grace, commitment, and dedication to her royal duties. Over the years, she has become one of the most beloved figures in the UK and internationally, known for her charitable work and …

Read more

“‘Dear Brother, Please Rest Assured…’ – Princess Anne Stays by King Charles’ Side, and He Declares: ‘The Royal Successor Is…’”

Princess Anne Stays by King Charles’ Bedside During His Illness In a touching display of loyalty and family devotion, Princess Anne has remained by the bedside of her brother, King Charles III, as he battles a serious health condition. …

Read more

“King Charles Announces Heartbreaking Tragedy: ‘My Harry Has Been…’”

5 Minutes Ago, King Charles Made a Sad Announcement! Prince Harry Has… The royal family has once again been thrust into the spotlight as King Charles III made a heartbreaking announcement that has left the world in shock. Just moments …

Read more

“Two Days Before Being Found, They Were Attacked by a…”

On February 26, 2025, the arts community and fans around the world were shocked by the news of the passing of legendary actor Gene Hackman and his wife, classical pianist Betsy Arakawa, at their home in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Both were found dead …

Read more

Bodybuilder “Jodi Vance” DIED at the age of 20 due to “severe dehydration” just because she didn’t do this right…

Vance’s trainer said her health had become “quite concerning” recently Bodybuilder Jodi Vance . Photo: Jodi Vance/Instagram Bodybuilder Jodi Vance has died after suffering a fatal heart attack, her family said. She was 20 years old. A post on Vance’s  …

Read more

“Why Did They Abandon Their Elderly Parents Until Death, Driven by Past Stressful Conflicts?”

Legendary Oscar-winning actor Gene Hackman died at the age of 95 along with his wife Betsy Arakawa at their home in Santa Fe, New Mexico on February 26, 2025. He is survived by three children from his first marriage to Faye Maltese: Christopher …

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *