Will Smith hits back at claims he participated in Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs ‘Freak-Offs’

He’s not that kind of bad boy.

Will Smith is setting the record straight on online rumors that he participated in Sean “Diddy” Combs’ nefarious “Freak-Off” parties, in which several sex crimes allegedly occurred.

“I been seein’ y’all memes and stuff. I see the memes. Some of that stuff is funny, some of it’s funny,” the “Bad Boy for Life” star, 56, began while onstage at The Observatory North Park in San Diego, Calif., Thursday, according to a video obtained by TMZ.

He then said, “I just wanna say this very clearly: I don’t have s–t to do with Puffy, so you all can stop all them memes. Y’all can stop all of that bulls–t. I ain’t been nowhere near no damn ‘Freak Off.’”

Smith joked that he does “enough” of his “own s–t” that he doesn’t need to be in “other people’s s–t.”

Will Smith strongly denied ever taking part in any of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ “Freak-Off” parties. WireImage
“I don’t have s–t to do with Puffy, so you all can stop all them memes,” the movie star said at a show Thursday. Getty Images

“I ain’t been nowhere near that man, ain’t did none of that stupid s–t,” the “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” alum further insisted before quipping, “I don’t even like baby oil,” referring to thousands of bottles of lube that federal investigators found when they raided Combs’ houses amid their sex trafficking probe.

The “Men In Black” star has been seen acting very friendly with Combs in the past.

Smith invited the “Bad Boy for Life” rapper and his son to the premiere of his 2008 action flick, “Hancock.”

The entertainers were also spotted partying together at a fête in Miami back in 2004, at which Combs was seen eating chocolate-covered strawberries off of a naked woman.

Smith and Combs appeared friendly in years past, however, including here at the “Hancock” premiere with their sons. WireImage
Combs and Smith have also been seen at numerous parties together. Andrew H. Walker

At the time, the Bad Boy Records founder was known for hosting lavish and wild parties for Hollywood’s hottest stars, but many insisted that they left before any suspicious activities occurred.

Decades later, Combs, 55, is now facing up to life in prison if convicted of the crimes of which he is being accused of doing.

The feds have charged the “I Need a Girl” rapper with sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution, and he is awaiting his trial behind bars in Brooklyn, NY.

Attorney Tony Buzbee, who is representing at least 120 of Combs’ alleged victims in separate civil suits, has alleged that he has knowledge of other stars — besides Diddy — who partook in the sex crimes.

Combs was known for hosting wild parties frequented by many A-list celebs. ZUMAPRESS.com
However, it has been reported that the alleged “Freak-Offs” took place after many of the big names left. ZUMAPRESS.com

“The day will come when we will name names other than Sean Combs, and there’s a lot of names. It’s a long list already, but because of the nature of this case, we are going to make damn sure — damn sure — that we’re right before we do that,” he said in a press conference in October. “The names will shock you.”

Buzbee — who has been accused of encouraging victims to lie for his own agenda — named one of the major celebs earlier this week, claiming Jay-Z raped a 13-year-old girl right after Combs in 2000.

The hip-hop mogul, 55, has strongly denied the allegations and filed to dismiss the lawsuit.

Combs has been accused of rape, drugging his alleged victims and sex trafficking in recent months. Ethan Miller
He has denied any wrongdoing, but faces up to life in prison if convicted. Getty Images

Related Posts

Bodybuilder “Jodi Vance” DIED at the age of 20 due to “severe dehydration” just because she didn’t do this right…

Vance’s trainer said her health had become “quite concerning” recently Bodybuilder Jodi Vance . Photo: Jodi Vance/Instagram Bodybuilder Jodi Vance has died after suffering a fatal heart attack, her family said. She was 20 years old. A post on Vance’s  …

Read more

“Why Did They Abandon Their Elderly Parents Until Death, Driven by Past Stressful Conflicts?”

Legendary Oscar-winning actor Gene Hackman died at the age of 95 along with his wife Betsy Arakawa at their home in Santa Fe, New Mexico on February 26, 2025. He is survived by three children from his first marriage to Faye Maltese: Christopher …

Read more

“Uncovering the Haunting Death of Gene Hackman and His Wife: A Timeline That Sends Shivers, with One Disturbing Detail”

Gene Hackman and his wife Betsy were found dead in their Santa Fe, N.M., home on Feb. 26 When authorities went inside the two-story Santa Fe, N.M., home of  Gene Hackman  and  his wife Betsy  around 2 p.m. on Wed. Feb. 26, they spotted Betsy first. …

Read more

Mocks Selena Gomez in a new post specifically showing her attitude when …

Model Hailey Bieber denies liking a sarcastic TikTok post about Justin Bieber’s ex Selena Gomez. Model Hailey Bieber. Photo:  Wire Hailey Bieber’s rep is speaking out after a TikToker claimed she “liked” a TikTok post mocking Selena Gomez and her …

Read more

Queen Mary Just Copied Kate Middleton’s Most Shimmery Gown to Date

Generate Key Takeaways It was a glimmering event for Queen Mary in Copenhagen this past week in more ways than one: She and her husband King Frederik hosted an Arts and Culture Ball at Christianborg Palace, taking over a tiara-worthy tradition started …

Read more

Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle And Their Fight Over Bees

Not only is she supposedly stealing ideas, but she’s stealing hobbies, too?  That’s what a lot of fans and critics can’t help but wonder as it’s being pointed out that Kate Middleton has long been a beekeeper before Meghan Markle told the world about …

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *